Sunday, November 18, 2007

about this weblog

Our present path leads to global self-destruction. But the solutions remain within our grasp. Technically the solutions are easy. Our only problems are problems of attitude. Our present public policies, both moderate and conservative, are a recipe for social, economic and environmental disaster. It's time to start thinking outside the box.
My goal is to outline the solutions and to change attitudes. I believe in peace, progress, prosperity and the pursuit of happiness. But to get there we need to move quickly. If we fail to seize the present opportunity our children, and our children's children, if they survive, will never forgive us. I want our legacy to be one of hope and promise. I don't want to see the last tiger die in my lifetime, knowing there is something I could have done to prevent it.
This weblog works much like a website. There are a number of solution based themes. These themes are set down in my early posts, "for a better america" and "for a better world" (go to July 2006 in my Archives). New posts flesh out these themes and old posts will be continually updated in the light of developments. Constructive feedback is encouraged. Anonymous comments are accepted by this weblog, or you may e-mail me personally at zardoz2000@verizon.net.

No comments: